Wednesday 8 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Walter Spencer • Soulful Entrepreneur at Tribū Base and Bring Your Tribe


I'm an entrepreneur from Greenville, South Carolina that loves to live and live to love.  I am 21 years of age, born on November 13th, 1994. My horoscope is none other than Scorpio, can't get any better than that right? My dream in life is to be successful in every way possible and make a mark in the world we live in. I crave change and would love to be the one bringing it.

- Walter Spencer (Walt)
Up and Down I-85 (Greenville, Charlotte, Atlanta) |  (USA)
Photo, courtesy of Walter Spencer

T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
________________________
________________________

What do you love about yourself?
What I love most about myself is the fact that I'm not afraid to speak my mind or take chance on anything. Everything about me and my character is extremely distinct and I love it!



If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
I would have to say Will Ferrel, because he has an outstanding sense of humour, knows how to make light of any tough situation, and has a distinct character.




Name two people who influenced your journey thus far 
My cousin Jaime Vaughn, who was my childhood mentor in my eyes as well as today. My father Walter Spencer who taught me the hustle since I started walking and detail by detail prepared me for what life is as an adult.


For you, a Visionary is...
... someone who sees their future and step by step executes the imaginative thought the way they see fit.


What are the three destinations of your dreams?
I would have to say Dubai, the Moon, and the bottom of the ocean to see what unknown creatures exist. 




How would you describe your fashion style?
I pretty much just put on the first thing I see, unless it's time to get GQ fly.




Tell us two things that make you smile.
In all honesty, everything literally makes me smile. I tend to have a smile on my face 24/7 due to the fact that I live on the positive side of the universe.




What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?
"If you can't change the people around you, change the people around you." 
"Life is what you make it."



Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 
I was featured on a sex blog my freshman year of college.



For you, Art is...
Art is when you see the beauty in something; anything!




According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Life is to be carried out how you want to carry it. You have to understand that it's your life and it's ONE life so you HAVE to do exactly what you want the way you want. Be successful, have fun, eat good, adventure, love, but most importantly, just live because everyone lives but not everyone lives. Regret is the antagonist in life... Go for it, don't hold back, and last but not least, don't look back.

Connect with Walter Spencer here: @walterrspencer  | @bringyourtribe  | @tribubase
Photos, courtesy of Walter Spencer

__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Watå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment