Thursday 30 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Jonas Junior Mareus from Dekabes31• Dare to DREAM Series


"My dream in life is to have a successful business that helps people improve their life."

-  Jonas Junior Mareus
Dekabes 31, Co-founder
Montreal, Canada

T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
  Health and Lifestyle Edition
________________________
________________________


If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
Forest Whitaker; he can be so intense.


Tell us two things that make you smile.
Completing projects and satisfied customers.



What do you love about yourself?
I love being able to work on so many stuff at the time and my patience.




What is your to-go herb?
Mint.



What is the first thing you grab when you have a cold?

My blanket.


Name two people who influenced your journey thus far. 


  • Frederick Douglas for his fight of abolishment of slavery and Black emancipation.
  • Toussaint L'Ouverture for fighting to end slavery.





What have you been reading lately?
Finance, investment, leadership and international development books.





What are the three destinations of your dreams?

I love the sea so: 


  • South Pacific Islands
  • Tanzania
  • Namibia

How would you describe your fashion style?

Whatever makes sense to me (even though sometimes it doesn't make sense to other people)



What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?

"Time we kill never die without reason."
"What we do for ourselves die with us. What we do for others remain forever."


Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 

I'm really shy so I will not be the first one to start a conversation but once it starts, we can talk about almost everything.




For you, Art is...

... expression of self.




What are you thanful for?
Life and my family. The people I was blessed to meet throughout my life.



According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Improve the quality of life of people around you. You have to impact the world in a way.




Connect with Jonas Junior Mareus here: @dekabes31 | Website
Photos, courtesy of Jonas Junior Mareus


__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Oyå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment