Thursday 30 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Nastashia Fuller • Dare to DREAM Series

Nastashia Fuller

My dream in life is to be able to get paid to do what I love.

- Nastashia Fuller, Actress
Greenville, South Carolina


T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
  Health and Lifestyle Edition
________________________
________________________

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?

Oh my god. I would say Queen Latifah. Because she’s versatile, she’s strong. She has a voice. She’s a strong aAfrican American female. She stands for woman who doesn't have a voice.  


What do you love about yourself?

I have layers. I'm not just a pretty face.



What is your to-go herb?


Weed. (Laugh). No. Cilantro. 



What is the first thing you grab when you have a cold?


Vinegar. I try to stay away from the medicine. Something natural first. 


Name two people who influenced your journey thus far 


My son. I think once you become a mother, it inspires you to become better. Work harder to make an easier pathway for your future. 


Jennifer Lawrence because she’s up and coming who plays strong characters. 



What are the three destinations of your dreams?

London, Dominican Republic and Jamaica.


What are you thankful for?
That I know God, even though some people don't care about that. I know he hears my prayers. I just know. 



Nastashia Fuller

How would you describe your fashion style?

I'm a risk taker. I don't follow the rules I'm not a labelist. I believe you have true fashion when you can make something out of nothing. 




Tell us two things that make you smile.

Hearing my son laugh and being able to help somebody in need make me smile. 



What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?


- Winners make the rules and losers live by them. 
- It’s a thousand you’s and it’s only one we. 



Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 

I have a big heart, giving. I’m very forgiving even when Im not supposed to be.



For you, Art is...

Art is the ability to let your imagination run wild. 




According to you, what is the purpose of life?

That's a hard question. I think the purpose is to know your purpose and how you use it to influence other people in a positive way. Not negative.


Nastashia Fuller



Connect with Nastashia Fuller here: @fashion_pot_pie_
Photos, courtesy of Nastashia Fuller

__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Oyå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment