Thursday 30 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Amanda Rinaldi • Dare to DREAM Series


My dream in life is to create a positive message with my artwork and have it reach around the world.

-  Amanda Rinaldi
San Diego, Los Angeles & NYC


T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
  Health and Lifestyle Edition
________________________
________________________




If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
Michelle Rodriguez, because she's confident and knows who she is on and off the screen. 



Tell us two things that make you smile.
Everything and my family.




What do you love about yourself?
My imagination and my hair.





What is your to-go herb?
Mary Jane


What is the first thing you grab when you have a cold?
Water, lots of it. 



Name two people who influenced your journey thus far.
As a child Dr. Seuss played a huge role in my life. He was the only author and illustrator I payed attention to. Today the biggest compliment I get about my art is that it reminds them of a Urban Dr. Seuss. As an adult I would have to say my wife.  







What have you been reading lately?
Understanding Perspective: Form, Depth, and Distance (The Art of Drawing).




What are the three destinations of your dreams?
Europe, Asia, and Africa 



How would you describe your fashion style?
An expression of what I think fashion is today and what I can afford.



What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?


"If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything"- Malcom X 

"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child." - Pablo Picasso



Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 
I played basketball from 7 years old to 17 years old on several different teams. 




What are you thankful for?

My journey and family.




For you, Art is...
Art is a universal language that tells our stories.






According to you, what is the purpose of life?
The purpose of life is to live with purpose. 




Connect with here: @amanda_rinaldi | Website
Photos, courtesy of  Amanda Rinaldi

__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Oyå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment