Friday 3 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Bueze Nnodim from Well Known Visuals


My dream in life is to inspire others with what I do, hoping everyone in my circle eats.

- Bueze Nnodim, Nigeria & Down Souf



• T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
________________________
________________________


If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?
There is a movie produced about my life already. Well, kinda sorta. The movie is "Dope". The main character describes me as a whole except for the being in the band part.




What do you love about yourself?
I love how open I am and easygoing




What have you been listening on repeat lately?
Lil'Uzi Vert, Play Boi Carti, Madein Tyo




Two things that make you smile.
I smile at everything.




Name two people who have influenced your journey thus far.
Van Styles and Darren Miller 




Three destinations of your dreams.
Atlanta, Los Angeles back and forth, then whatever follows.




How would you describe your fashion style?
Whatever I like I wear.



For you, Art is...
...life.



According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Survival of the fittest. To see who makes it at the top.




Photos, courtesy of Bueze Nnodim

__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Watå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment