Thursday 30 June 2016

Nice to Meet You Christine Turek from Christine Turek Photography


I am thankful for everything.
- Christine Turek
Montreal | Canada
Photo, courtesy of Christine Turek

T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
  Health and Lifestyle Edition
________________________
________________________




What do you love about yourself?
My sense of humour.


What is your to-go herb?
Cilantro.


What is the first thing you grab when you have a cold?
A kleenex?


Name a person who has influenced your journey thus far. 
My old photography teacher David Miller, he let me do what I wanted to do. 


What have you been reading lately?

I haven't been really reading but more studying Portraits from North American Indian Life by Edward S.Curtis.



What are the three destinations of your dreams?

- Iceland
- Fiji
- Sedona



How would you describe your fashion style?
Jane Birkin


For you, Art is...
Life.


What are you thankful for?
Everything.





Connect with Christine Turek here: @christineturek
Photos, courtesy of Chrstine Turek

__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Oyå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment