Tuesday 16 June 2015

Nice to Meet You Ludmila Ondjila | #DareToDream Interview Series by Naná Moon Oyå

Ludmila Ondjila
I live in Lisbon (Portugal) but I also represent Luanda (Angola). My dream in life is to work for the United Nations to make some changes in the world. 
- Ludmila Ondjila a.k.a Lud. | Lisbon, Portugal



Roses are red, violets are blue, smiling is contagious, good vibes for religion too. We met with Lisbon-based DREAMER Ludmila Ondjila for a virtual coffee and instantly fell in love with her good energy. She quickly reminded us how powerful our mind is. When you feel it with a positive outlook on life, the Law of Attraction naturally kicks in and manifestation begins. Here's to a dreamer who fills her brain with true HIP HOP (High Infinite Power Healing Our People) and reading power thus gracefully keeping her feet on the path of higher learning. It's always nice to meet a woman of style and substance. Peace, Light, and Love.


The Interview 

Two things that make you smile. 
I'm always smiling (laughs). I think that I am a "smile addicted" but there are two things that really make me smile. Seeing my mom and siblings, and seeing others smiling automatically makes me smile. 

What music have you been listening on repeat lately?

Well, well... it's kind of difficult to respond because I am a "music addicted"...
The music I've been listening on repeat lately is " White Man'z World" by Tupac Shakur and the other is "Sové Lanmou" by Zouk Machine. 





What is your favourite spot in Lisbon?
The mall. (Laughs)

Without much hesitation, what are your three dream destinations?
-Jamaica
-Ethiopia
-Georgia, Atlanta (USA)

Ludmila Ondjila

How would you describe your fashion style?
Original. Unique. 

Two things you could never leave home without. 
Hum. My keys and my iPod. If I have them with me, I'm cool. (Smile)

What are your two favourite quotes of the moment?
"Who laughs last, laughs best" and "Each one reaps what they sow".

For you, a ART is...
..the most beautiful and powerful way to express feelings, whether positive or negative feelings.

According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Well... According to me, life is a cycle and  the main purpose of life is for us to give continuity to what God has created!


Ludmila Ondjila

___________

DEFEND. You don't have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone but you must defend your beliefs. You must stand up for yourself even if nobody is on your side. REVOLUTIONIZE your world. Question things. Question everything. Break free from old restraints. ELEVATE. As in lifting others. ATTRACT what you expect. Reflect what you desire. MANIFEST your dreams into reality. The time is right to raise your glass to dreamers who never give up and manifest their dreams into reality.

Naná Moon Oyå

2 comments: