Monday 4 May 2015

Nice to Meet You Rosa-Farline | #AileReve Interview

"What language do you speak? 
I am fluent in fashion".

Montreal-based fashion stylist, personal shopper and blogger in vogue Rosa-Farline is all about the fashion industry and it shows. Every day is an opportunity to dress for sucess and live her dreams to their fullest. She is taking the fashion world by storm, covering countless stylish events on the daily, attending power meetings and collaborating with Blog and the City.  

For styling consultation, wardrobe analysis and personal shopping services you can touch base with the young queen via FARLINE | THE ART OF DRESSING.  


• The Interview •

What's the story behind the picture?
This picture was taken on August 27th 2014, the last day of the Festival Mode & Design.  At that particular moment, I was high on fashion… I say this because the picture was taken a few minutes after witnessing Elisa C-Rossow creating live a dress and jacket on Genevieve Borne. Montreal is blessed with amazing talent!

How would you describe your fashion style? 
My style is leaning towards the bombshell. I know my assets and I like to show them off.  It might be hesitant to try at first but it does not take me long to shake that feeling off and do my thing. My motto: When in doubt, wear a dress!

Who are your favorite designers?
Favorite designer… very hard to say. I love them all (lol). I really enjoy the creations of Olivier Rousteing for Balmain these days. Feminine and Futuristic. Locally just to name one, Denis Gagnon. His fall collection is to die for.

Your favorite spot in Montreal?
Montreal has a lot to offer, so it is definitively hard to say that there is one in particular that I like more than the others. Last week, i revisited Bar Furco and I am  loving the “hipster” vibe I get from it. It is perfect for happy hours or just to relax with a few friends. Great food as well!

What's on your playlist picks?
One of the songs that is on heavy rotation is Espionne Russe by  Joseph Edgar. I just love the catchy beat and how it depicts in a very unpretentious way an heartbreak. I also find myself revisiting some of my younger years classics and Lucy Pearl is definitely one of them.

--------------------------
One move can bring people together. One move can set a whole generation free. Free to live their dreams. | Nice to Meet You 

Naná Moon Oyá
@ailereve

No comments:

Post a Comment