Saturday 9 May 2015

Nice to Meet You Clarence Nicolas, CLIQ Visionnaire | #AileReve Interview

The key to success is to know yourself.

Everybody deserves a Clarence Nicolas in their circle; He is confident, hilarious, driven, determined, uncommonly reliable, works hard yet knows how to go with the flow, speaks all computer languages but unlike computers, he is loyal. Seeing young visionaries living their dreams and staying true to themselves must be one of the most beautiful, inspiring and motivating thing ever. Clarence Nicolas is definitely one to look up to. 

A poor service from a computer support technician motivated him to open CLIQ, a Montreal-based computer store officially opening its doors on October 9. CLIQ aims to provide top notch computer services to its clients, and also sales computers, tablets and smartphones. If a bad experience motivated owner Clarence Nicolas to open a store, imagine what he can do for you. 

The Interview

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?
(Laughing) That's a good one... I think Will Smith would be a good fit because I'm a goofy but serious person at the same time and he's one of the few actors that can balance both side.

What gets you up in the morning?
My alarm. (Laughing) No, just kidding... Seriously it's the fact that I know I'll go through a better day compare to the day before no matter what, and the fact that I'm still alive. Not everybody have that opportunity and that's a blessing.

How would you describe your style?
Diversified but simple, with my own personal touch.

Two things that make you smile
Definity my familly and friends and a little bottle of malta lol (the little joys of life)

Your top 5 artists in the game right about now
Wow! I got more than 5 though, thats a tough one! (Laughing) Definitely Freddie Gibbs, Big KRIT, Kaytranada, Danny Brown and The Internet.

What have you been reading lately?
I'm not really into books like that but this book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu is the last one I've read. I recommand it; it's really an interesting book. 

Can you give me one quote every visionary should live by?
I actually got two.
- I can't slow down, thats too close to stopping.
- The key to succes is to know yourself.

According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Not everybody have the same purpose in life. Every single person is on this planet for a reason but a reason that is reciprocal. But at the end of the day I think it's about positivity and how you touch people around you. My mom always told me that it is to your benefit to do act of kindness.


_______________________

One move can bring people together. One move can set a whole generation free. Free to live their dreams. 

Naná Moon Oyá
@ailereve

No comments:

Post a Comment