Tuesday 5 April 2016

Nice to Meet You Millah Freeman • Dare to DREAM Series


A visionary to me is a person who has ideas about what their future could be like.
My dream in life is to have my own fashion line and to travel around the world. 

- Millah Freeman, Austin (Texas)
Photo, Badami Studios

T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
________________________
________________________

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
If there was a movie produced about my life I would play myself because I wouldn't want anyone else trying to be me. (laughs)


What do you love about yourself?
The main things that I love about myself is that I'm very strong minded, independent, creative, my eyes, and my goofy personality.



Name two people who influenced your journey thus far 
Two people that have influenced my journey so far would be Martin L King Jr. and my hippie group friends because they all made me realize that anything is possible and that I can make a change in the world if I really try.



What have you been reading lately?
I don't read books, my reading is researching about how the human body works but as of right now I am hooked on the shows The Walking Dead, Dance Moms, House Hunters and Fixer Upper.



What are the three destinations of your dreams?
Thailand, Germany and Italy.


Badami Studios



How would you describe your fashion style?
My fashion style is very unique and colorful and pretty much describes my who personality.



Tell us two things that make you smile.
Two things that make me smile is when I am able to make someone else smile and my amazing sweet boyfriend.


What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?
"I don't dress to impress, I dress to express." - Me

"The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel." - Steven Furtick


Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 
One thing that people would be surprised about is that I've dealt and still dealing with depression since I was 11.


For you, Art is...
Hmm. For me art is a way for you and I to express ourselves by being creative in many different ways.


According to you, what is the purpose of life?
According to me the purpose of life is to just live it without any worries and learn from your experiences and use your mistakes as knowledge and to become a better person.



Connect with Millah Freeman here: @millahsdiary
__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Watå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment