Friday 1 April 2016

Nice to Meet You Ali Fahrenheit • Dare to DREAM Series


My dream in life is to spend days creating, evenings helping to educate the youth, 
nights with my daughter, and late nights at events.

- Ali Fahrenheit, Bronx (USA)
Photo, courtesy of Ali Fahrenheit

T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
________________________
________________________

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
If there was a movie produced about my life I would play myself because I wouldn't want anyone else trying to be me. (laughs)


What do you love about yourself?
I love that even though I'm really artistic, I love math. It breaks away from the common theory that you are either left brained or right.



Name two people who influenced your journey thus far 
Bob Marley by just teaching that monetary goals will never equate to happiness. Our life is worth nothing if we make it to the top and can't help anyone around us. Andre 3000 is very influential on me and the music I create.


What have you been reading lately?
Textbooks on business, and Don Miguel Ruiz' The Four Agreements.


What are the three destinations of your dreams?
Dubai to ride camels and fast cars, California to live and self-actualization.


Courtesy of Ali Fahrenheit

How would you describe your fashion style?
Homeless chic


Tell us two things that make you smile.
The first would be being around positive successful people and hearing how they did it. The second is hearing my daughter laugh. She knows what life is all about. I'm learning from her.


What are your two favorite quotes of the moment?
"Be Yourself"
"Life isn't a race but a marathon."


Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 
I love to dance. Dancing makes me feel in control of reality.


For you, Art is...
The difference between living and existing.


According to you, what is the purpose of life?
Learning new shit, falling in and out of love, accepting that both sides of the pendulum are needed in order for life to exist.


Connect with Ali Fahrenheit here: @fahrenheit_fotography

View the Exhibition
__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Watå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 

No comments:

Post a Comment