Sunday 1 May 2016

Mermaid Letter | May Editorial by Naná Moon


Last month, I strongly focused on setting things into motion and making new commitments. I finally left my 9-5 comfort zone, and stepped up to the next chapter of my life as the soulful entrepreneur I always wanted to become. Not only that, I also booked a one-way ticket because... outside the comfort zone is where the magic truly happens, it's where we grow. It so happens that "growth" is one of our key words this month, as we are celebrating the Flower Moon.

Aile Rėve is blooming into the colors of love with an abundance of style editorials (for her - him - the children, and home) , refreshing wellness content,  and for the first time ever, we're launching Aile Rėve's first edition of the Soulful Entrepreneurs Worldwide Repertoire. We are officially partnering up with our sister S O U L M A T E company: nuw.Space; we're taking our adventure to a whole other level! Yaaaay! 

The previous celebration was all about faith and trust in the future. This month, my Mermaid goal is to revive the flame and passion within you. Don't dig up in doubt what you planted in faith. Let's blossom together, and keep on reaching new heights.

Wishing you a lovely Flower Moon Celebration.

• • 

Anaëlle Naná Moon Watå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve 
ailereve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment