Sunday 1 November 2015

Press Release | "DiverCity", Niti Marcelle Mueth's First Solo Exhibition

"D i v e r C i t y" 
A Niti Marcelle Mueth Exhibition

At Studio Caravane 
December 19, 2015




As part  of the exhibition « DiverCity » we invite the public to come and discover cultural and artistic diversity through Niti Marcelle Mueth’s lens. This one-night only intimate exhibition also honours the artist’s birthday celebration.

Diversity represents everything I am and what I’m fighting for, whether it’s the cultural diversity in the city, my own cultural diversity, the artistic diversity found in Montreal, or my own artistic diversity. My dream is to challenge myself as an artist, but as an individual above all, to feel that I have accomplished something for diversity, somehow implementing a positive change of mentality, but all these accomplishments start with my own person. Expanding my horizons and way of thinking are things I learn on the daily, and you know what, I feel like everyday I get to accomplish my dream.
- Niti Marcelle Mueth
  
Always experimenting with different plans of action, Niti Marcelle Mueth is one of the chosen few who really got that Midas Touch. The Montreal-based sistar-visionary who was our featured artist last month is presenting her much awaited first solo exhibition. Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served. 

On December 19, for one night only, the works of Niti Marcelle Mueth will lead to a refreshing dialogue on the theme of diversity. An evening of conversations and exchange. A voyage of re-discovery, re-finding ourselves and reconnect to what unites all; the essence of our very own diversity.  
________ • • •_________

Contact
Anaëlle Stephanie
Press Relations
info@ailereve.com

Access
Studio Caravane
903 Rue St-Zotique E.
Montreal, Quebec
H2S 1M9

Cost: Free

Information
www.nitimueth.com
www.ailereve.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment