Monday 7 March 2016

Nice to Meet You Magda Lewicka, Kraków (Poland) • Dare to DREAM series


The biggest dream of my life is to become an architect 
and (at the same time) be a person who inspires others (somehow).

-Magda Lewicka, Kraków (Poland)
Photo: Magda Baraniak


Visualizing the solid foundation on which we can build our dreams, our life, our future. The essence of an architect is to design, to make, to manifest... An empty room is a story waiting to unfold, and you are the creative mind, the designer, the life giver. It was really nice to build with you Magda! Welcome to the D.R.E.A.M. Team.


• T H E   I N T E R V I E W • 
________________________
________________________


Two things that make you smile. 
1. Maybe this is not a thing but... my brother makes me happy, everytime, whenever I see him, whenever I talk to him, yay!

2. Maybe you won't believe me but fashion makes me happy as well. I love exploring new trends, new look, new cool outfits, and of course, new designers. I spend a lot of time on the internet, looking for fashion news. 


What music have you been listening on repeat lately?

"Shine" from Years and Years.



What is your favourite spot in Kraków.
I don't have like... one favourite spot, I just basically love quiet places like small coffee shops or book shops for example. <3

Your three dream destinations.
First, I'd love to visit California one day, San Diego maybe, just to see how the American Dream feels like. Then Sweden. I don't know, there's just something really interesting in that country. The people, the culture, everything. The third one would be Paris. This is rather obvious, haha! Fashion is the main reason of course. I would have to save a lot of money to go shopping there, but who cares! :)


Photo: Magda Baraniak

How would you describe your fashion style?
My clothers are hm... rather casual. I love plain black t-shirts, and comfortable sneakers to be ready for every adventure in my life. 

Two things you could never leave home without. 
My mobile phone of course... and headphones!

What are your two favourite quotes of the moment?
"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." 

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Tell me one thing people would be surprised to know about you.
OMG. I don't know. I hate human feet. They are so disgusting, aren't they? 

For you Art is...
A way to express my feelings but also a way to understand someone, see the world in the way they see it. 

According to you, what is the purpose of life?
The purpose of life is to be happy as much as possible and to be good to everyone in your life - doesn't matter if it's your friend or enemy. The purpose would be also to feel the joy of every little thing that happens in your life, to be proud of yourself no matter what you have achieved during this short stay on the Earth. 


Photo: Magda Baraniak


Connect with Magda Lewicka here: @magdalewicka
__________

The Nice to Meet You Interview is Aile Rėve's signature. It is our way to soulfully connect with the artist and visionary. The NTMY allows us to take off for a voyage into the furthest reaches of their mind, with love, humility, and poetry.

Anaëlle Naná Moon Oyå
Mermaid-in-Chief @AileReve

No comments:

Post a Comment