Saturday 24 October 2015

Happy 3 Year Anniversary to Bornina Puss | Mini Interviews Series Special

Courtesy of Maëlle Glès, Bornina Puss 
For me, Bornina Puss is two lovely dolls who proved to me that wishes can come true if you work hard enough. They are two dedicated bawsettes who don't let anything stop them. Year after year, I see BP grow stronger and improve their image, style, and work. They are both sweet and fierce; they are simply themselves, and they encourage women to do the same. As I have worked a couple times with them, I can assure everybody that they are true to what they show on social media. They are beyoutiful inside and out. 

Dear Bornina Puss...
I wish that your passion keeps guiding you through this wonderful journey. I hope to see BP grow bigger and bigger because it's awesome. I wish you to keep your unique flavour (but I'm not worried about that). Above all, I wish you girls to always keep the beautiful smile you have when you are working.  Cheers to your three years girls. I'm proud to be a part of the BP team. Luv u mucho <33
Maëlle Glès @may_in_hell




For me, Bornina Puss is real. It's a brand speaking from the heart and inspiring women to be true, daring, proud, and especially themselves. Bornina Puss is that little voice to remind you when you wake up all tired, when you study/work like a sweating beast, when you're eating the full pizza, that you're beautiful inside and out. 

I have seen these women work their BP asses off, and my wish for them as they celebrate their 3rd anniversary, is prosperity and success. Bornina Puss is a beautiful brand and I wish for them to keep on growing and blooming into the movement of joy and inspiration they are meant to be. Many lives have yet to be changed and marked my BP's. - Myriam Kamel @myriiaammk



For me, Bornina Puss is a strong feminine brand, supporting individuality, dreamers, lovers, and being bad ass - backed up by two ambitious, beautiful, and talented women. 

For Bornina Puss's 3 year anniversary, I'd like to wish them growing success and tell them to keep kicking ass.  - Lindsay Crockford @lindsaycrockford 



For me, Bornina Puss is more than a jewelry company. It's basically a woman empowering movement that is so real and unique. Bornina Puss is love, girl power, unicorns and PIZZA!! 

Dear Bornina Puss...
I just want to say that I'm amazed and proud of what you've build. I've seen the growth and it's so beautiful to see a company like yours expand while still keeping the same essence they had at the beginning. I'm always proud to wear your jewelry (especially overseas) and tell people about it. Keep growing and keep spreading that positive energy that you have in you. Stay blessed! - Jayne Mandat @sunkissedbrown 




Pour moi, Bornina Puss est un univers de folie pour des accessoires uniques, originaux, et abordables. Rien de mieux que de magasiner à Montréal dans le confort de son foyer ET en plus, il t'envoie le colis le plus personnalisé qui soit. Merci d'exister!

Continuez à nous surprendre, à nous étonner, et à partager le beau. Vous le faites trop bien et on vous aime!! - Audrée Bellehumeur @onceastyle

 
Bornina Puss is an inspiration for me. They remind me to never give and and never stop chasing your dream. I remember that from the start, their Facebook page had around 100 "likes", and today through all their hard work, it's almost incomparable. The founders of BP are 2 creative, open-minded and beautiful women. I admire them from the bottom of my heart. ♥

Dear Bornina Puss...
I just want to let you know that I'm so proud of you girls. You bring so much inspiration and motivation and to me. Keep up the good work. All your efforts are being paid off. I wish your company gets bigger and bigger. Happy 3 years anniversary. ♥ I will always be there to support you. ♥ - Shurlii Lam @



Bornina Puss for me is 3 things: The embodiment of female empowerment, inspiration and creativity.
Female empowerment because what they do is all about celebrating your inner goddess, being proud of who you are and let your inner light shine. It lets no one but you define what beauty is and their work lets your own (beauty) speak for itself. It is a mix of two souls that came together to share with us the passion they have to create designs that fit’s your personality. Every item is unique and has it’s own little voice that speak to us (the clients) in a different way that’s why I love the brand. One can choose to define/interpret each item and wear it as they please and making heads turn in the streets asking “Gurllll where did you get those”. Form earnings to rings to t-shirts I just love everything they do.

Dear Bornina Puss...
To you both goddesses I want to say thank you. For the beauty you put in your work, the inspiration your brand brought to my life and the dedication you have into offering something we cannot find everywhere. Thank you for making me feel unique, but knowing there are souls out there that can relate to one another. To your work and for your 3rd anniversary I say cheers and may your cosmic power take you where the wildest dreams are made.  - Iris Linares @notyourexotic


DEAR PUSSIES, YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO CELEBRATE...



No comments:

Post a Comment