Tuesday 4 August 2015

Nice to Meet You Carla | Herbs Moon Celebration Interview Series by Naná Moon Oyå

"My dream in life is to become one of the greatest fashion photographers."
C A R L A, Americus, Georgia
--------------------------------
C A R L A is our featured artist this month for our online exhibition: 
--------------------------------


The Interview

What are you thankful for? 
I'm thankful for a lot but most of all I'm thankful for my family and life. 

Two things that make you smile
Having a photoshoot and of course my boyfriend Calvin :)

What music have you been listening on repeat lately? 
I really love Sam Smith and also Omi with his new single Cheerleader 




What are the three destinations of your dream? 
New York ,England and also Paris 

How would you describe your fashion style? 
Being me, ahah! Well a little vintage with a hint of classy, I want to lead and bring forth a new trend in a way. 

What are your two favourite quotes of the moment? 
"To live is to know what truly makes you happy " 
and 
"Focus on the I am's and not the I Can't " 

Tell us one thing people would be surprised to know about you. 
I'm a shy person but in photos it's a different story; I look like Im the center of attention.

For you, photography is... 
My passion. It's something I want to wake up every morning doing and knowing it's not a job but what truly makes me happy. 


C A R L A, Americus, Georgia



This month, we are celebrating the Herbs Moon. What herbs do you regularly use in your cooking? 
I love to use Jamaican spice and Rosemary.    

According to you, what is the purpose of life? 
It's to live your mark on the world, letting people know that life is what you make it, so never stop dreaming or believing. It's also to find out what truly makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment